Ravi's Running Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

My second blog!

I've started running again recently, and an article in this month's Runner's World sparked the idea of keeping a running weblog (as opposed to scribbling my runs in a datebook).

I should look back through those scribbles to try to flesh out the last month, but I'll save that for later.

Today's Run

Distance: 2+ miles
Time: 20:35
Course: Jamaica Pond, counterclockwise (1 lap plus a 6 minute extra)
Time of Run: 6:45 am
Pace: Easy
Best song on iPod that came up: Revolution Rock by the Clash
How I felt: sluggish! This was a tough run. I never felt like I woke up...

2 Comments:

  • I had a good run this morning but instead of starting "runsoniarun", I'm going to tag along to your blog. Have I violated a blogging law?

    I ran 1 lap plus 5 minutes for a total of 22min. I'm a tortoise but, look out, I'll be at the finish line.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:41 PM  

  • I'm sending the blog-police after you!

    By Blogger Ravi, at 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home